WELCOME TO THE EVENT AND MATCHMAKING PLATFORM
CLEAN ENERGY TRANSITION PARTNERSHIP
CETPartnership empowers people & organizations driving a fair clean energy transition for a climate neutral world.
We invite you to become part of our community of change makers from researchers, corporates, entrepreneurs, policy makers to visionaries who have created scalable and impactful solutions towards a climate neutral world.
>>> BY REGISTERING to this platform you find access to our events, you will receive news about upcoming funding and networking opportunities and find project partners to build a consortium for CETPartnership Joint Calls to develop your project idea.
FIND OUT MORE
TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PLATFORM EXPERIENCE
- Explore our event section in the top bar and add sessions that interest you. Once registered, you'll receive a meeting link for the online event before it takes place.
- Utilize the organisation profile database to search for and find potential cooperation partners. Upon finding a suitable match, don't hesitate to send a direct message or a meeting request.
- Search for opportunities to identify your project consortium partner.
- Foster connections through messaging and virtual video calls.
- Stay informed about our upcoming events and activities within the CETPartnership.
- Stay engaged and connect with us on LinkedIn to remain up-to-date.
NEXT STEPS ON THIS WEBSITE
Get started on this platform by registering and introducing yourself to fellow participants and organisations. Here's how:
- Enhance your profile by adding your photo, logo, and a brief organisation description.
- under Opportunities, define your offerings under "SERVICES" (What can you provide to potential partners?) and your project interests under "PROJECT COOPERATION" (What are you seeking?).
- Interested partners can discover you under the "Participants" or "Opportunities" sections.
- Explore other participants' profiles and initiate communication by sending messages or requesting meetings to discuss potential projects.
For more detailed information, please refer to our guide on How it works.