Virtual matchmaking events - How do they work?
When you first register for our event your profile will be activated. In order to find suitable project partners, you should create a strong profile that will raise your visibility to others on this platform.
Improve your organisation profile
Your profile should contain the following:
- A photo, a logo of your organisation, and a short and clear description of your activities and interests.
- Add at least one cooperation profile in the Marketplace section: for example, your expertise or an idea for a project.
How to create good cooperation profiles
To create your cooperation profile/idea(s), you have to log in to your profile and go to marketplace opportunities.
Cooperation profiles give you the opportunity to highlight, publish and promote your collaboration wishes for specific topics.
If you are a Coordinator/Consortium looking for partners:
- Briefly describe the project idea and expertise currently covered by the consortium.
- Be precise when describing the missing partners you are willing to meet: the type of partners (universities or NGO, local authorities or industries etc.), the requested expertise.
If you are a Partner looking for a consortium:
- Do not just describe your general expertise but relate it to the specific call aim and sub-aims for proposals you are interested in: what could you bring to a project, what would be your added value, and activities you could take over for this specific call.