How to set up a good profile?
When you first register for our event your profile will be activated.
In order to find suitable project partners, you should create a strong profile that will raise your visibility to others on this platform.
Improve your organisation profile
Your profile should contain the following:
- A photo, a logo of your organisation, and a short and clear description of your activities and interests.
- Add at least one Opportunity for example, your expertise or an idea for a project.
Opportunities give you the chance to highlight, publish and promote your collaboration wishes for specific topics.
If you are a Coordinator/Consortium looking for partners:
- Briefly describe the project idea and expertise currently covered by the consortium.
- Be precise when describing the missing partners you are willing to meet: the type of partners (universities or NGO, local authorities or industries etc.), the requested expertise.
If you are a Partner looking for a consortium:
- Do not just describe your general expertise but relate it to the specific call aim and sub-aims for proposals you are interested in: what could you bring to a project, what would be your added value, and activities you could take over for this specific call.
Virtual matchmaking events - How do they work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
Register via the Register button.
2) Publish an organisation profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on the b2match platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners, and who you want to meet. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Go to the participants list to find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event.
5) Matchmaking Event
Access your meetings in Meetings, where you have your complete schedule for the event and the list of your meetings. Check your camera and microphone and don't be late!
How to initiate a Virtual Meeting?
Technical requirements for Virtual meetings